Fidanza aluminum flywheel for the NZ engines.
An Aluminum flywheel is one of the easiest and most economical ways to improve the performance of a car.
An aluminum flywheel as on average quickly 55% lighter than a standard flywheel, the lower weight ensures that the engine can make more use of the power it has and therefore more power comes on the road.
Fidanza flywheels are made of the best components:
– 6061 T6 Aluminium
– 1050 High carbon alu/steel friction plate
– Toothing has had a heat treatment.
– Aircraft grade material and fasteners
The friction plate is renewable and you only have to change the loose plate and not the flywheel if it is damaged or weared.
Suitable for all friction plate coupling systems.
Weight: 3.64 kg
Suitable for the following engines:
Suitable for the following models:
– Toyota Yaris 1.3 vvti 2000-2002
– Toyota Yaris T-Sport 2001-2005
– Toyota Yaris Verso 1.3 vvti 2000-2005
– Toyota Yaris Verso 1.5 vvti 2000-2005