Used original Toyota heater radiator for the Corolla E12.
Used and working well.
If warm air flows on one side of the dashboard, but only cold on the other, then there is a good chance that the heater radiator is clogged.
Sometimes flushing helps, but often that is only a temporary solution.
Replacing the heater radiator is often the best solution.
Original Toyota part.
– Toyota Corolla 1.4 vvti 2002-2007
– Toyota Corolla 1.6 vvti 2002-2007
– Toyota Corolla T-Sport 2002-2005
– Toyota Corolla T-Sport Compressor 2005-2007
– Toyota Corolla 1.4 D4-D 2004-2007
– Toyota Corolla 2.0 D4-D 2002-2007