Kaaz Clutch type LSD for the C50 and C60 series gearboxes.
The Kaaz LSD is made to cope with the “tortures” of circuit use and is also specifically made for that, and therefore ideal for regular circuit use.
Street use is certainly also possible, but these differentials are more maintenance-sensitive than a standard locking differential.
The Kaaz LSD is suitable for most engines with a manual transmission with C50 or C60 series transmission.
Suitable for the following models:
– Toyota Avensis 1.8 vvti 2003-2009
– Toyota Celica 1.8 vvti 1999-2006
– Toyota Celica T-Sport 2000-2006
– Toyota Corolla 1.4 vvti 2002-2007
– Toyota Corolla 1.6 vvti 2002-2007
– Toyota Corolla T-Sport 2002-2005
– Toyota Corolla T-Sport Compressor 2005-2007
– Toyota Corolla Verso 1.6 vvti 2004-2009
– Toyota Corolla Verso 1.8 vvti 2004-2009
– Toyota MR2 1.8 vvti 1999-2006
– Toyota RAV4 1.8 vvti 2000-2005
Because the Kaaz LSDs are a clutch system, they use special transmission oil and cannot be used with traditional oil, these differentials also need new oil more often and are prone to wear, something that a version without clutch plates does not have.